COVID-19 Closure Monday, March 16 - Monday, April 6.
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Springfield Township Library will be closed from Monday, March 16th until April 6th, 2020.
You may contact us if you have questions/concerns. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Leave your name, relevant information and card number (if you have it):
Phone: 248-846-6550 (leave voicemail)
- Dates of closure: March 16th - April 6th
- Due Dates of Materials: We are suspending all due dates; fines will be waved.
- Library Programs: All library programs taking place during this time will be cancelled.
- "The History of Tiger Stadium" Author talk is rescheduled for August 25th at 6:30PM
- Holds: All materials on order will come after we re-open.
- Outside drop-box will remain open. DO NOT RETURN MATERIALS IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS. WE WILL WAVE YOUR FINES.
The situation is rapidly changing and we will make every effort to keep the public informed via our website and email newsletter. During our closure, the library staff will be sanitizing, returning messages, checking in materials and releasing any updates as they become available.