Before you leave your residence:
- Anyone with fever above 100*F, cough, shortness of breath, chills, body pain, sore throat or contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should refrain from coming to the Temple.
- Ensure that you carry face masks for every attendee before you leave for the Temple.
- Devotees can bring flowers and milk only as offerings and no other offerings will be accepted. Milk and flowers to be washed at the Temple entrance.
- Seniors of age 65 and above have a special slot between
- 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM on Fridays and
- 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM on Sundays and
- 5:00PM to 6:00PM on Tuesday Seniors only.
Family accompanying the elders can enter with the seniors.
At the Temple:
- Temperature check will be carried out at the entrance of the Temple. If your temperature is 1000F OR above you will be denied entry and requested to leave the Temple premises.
- Always wear your mask. If you do not you will have to buy at the Temple.
- Always follow social distancing (6ft apart) .
- Read the messages posted and kindly adhere to those
- Follow the arrow marks and the demarcations.
- Do not move furnitures. They have been kept considering social distancing
- Enter only when allowed. Kindly cooperate. Priests will remain at the Sannidhi and raise the lamps for the devotees to pray. They will not walk to the devotees with the lamps.
- Vibhuthi and Kumkum in plastic packets will be kept at the exit for the devotees to take away.
- There will be two hand washing stations at the Temple (one at the Ganesh Temple entrance and one at the main Temple entrance).
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands and wear masks before going into the Temple.
- Try not to touch anything while inside the Temple or ring the bells near the deities in the corner mandapams.
- Watch the young children who are coming with you from running around inside the Temple.
- Pradakshanams will be allowed but we request you to follow safe distancing.
- When you pay for the Archana, kindly write your Nakshatra and Gothra etc. in a piece of paper and leave it on a table in a tray / location near the Sannidhi. The priest will take that paper and read it.
- There are specific locations marked on the floor for the devotees to stand. Please follow them. Family can stay together in one spot. All individuals shall stand at the available marked locations.
- Please note that a maximum of 10 people will be allowed at a time in the Corner Temples, a maximum of 20 people will be allowed at a time in the Ganesha Temple and a maximum of 50 people will be allowed at a time in the Main Temple.
- The KM will be closed for use during the initial phase. However, the youth center will be available for anyone who wishes to take shelter.
- Annual puja schedules will follow the original schedules that were in place before the closure. Prasadams will not be mailed until further notice.
- The Temple is in need of several volunteers. Should you wish to volunteer kindly call Partha at 713-962-8523 or email email@example.com
- Expecting everyone's cooperation for the smooth and safe operation of our Temple during this pandemic.
A humble request from MTS board.
Your and Our Health is in your hands and face. Kindly keep it sanitized and masked.
On behalf of MTS board.