The annual HOV and Tag Requests Carpool Surveys will be sent out the week of August 10th.
Wondering if you should respond to one of these surveys? New Families do NOT need to respond to the Carpool Tag Request Survey but may request HOV status if they have carpool that meets HOV status.
You should complete the HOV carpool survey only if:
You are applying for HOV 2020-2021. Tags are issued on a first come, first serve basis. All 5+ riders names need to be listed at the time of application. If you have a family of 5+ at Saint Cecilia Catholic School, you still must respond to the HOV survey to confirm your spot and receive your tags. You will be notified of your HOV status prior to the first day of school. Note: ONLY 1 application via the survey per HOV group. Auction HOV does NOT need to respond to the survey, your tags will be sent home the first week of school with your Oldest/Only.
You should complete the Tag Request carpool survey if:
1. You need to replace lost, damaged, or worn tags.
2. You need additional tags due to changes in your carpool routine, i.e. You have another family member picking up your child on occasion.
3. You will be sharing a carpool regularly with another family (but are NOT applying for HOV).
Full Time Bridges / Early Dismissals / Family Tag Info:
1. Full-time Bridges (FTB) students will receive backpack tags directly from Bridges staff
2. Early Dismissal (ED) tags are requested directly from your child's homeroom teacher and not the Tag Request survey. ED is available for families whose Oldest/Only are in 1st grade or below.
3. All families are assigned a carpool number when starting at Saint Cecilia Catholic School - this is their "Family Tag" and will not change as long as they are at Saint Cecilia. HOV, Auction and Bridges tags are in addition to their Family Tag. Please keep "Family Tags" in a safe place when they are not in use.
Be on the lookout for the Carpool Survey the week of August 10th.
If you still have questions, please contact Carpool.
Thanks, St. Cecilia Catholic School Carpool Administrators
Stephanie Meeks and Christine Mediamolle