Pancake Tuesday was a success thanks to the wonderful coordination of parent volunteers. It was a yummy treat for all the students and teachers.
Paul Davis Feedback
Along with the Parent community of St. Edward, below is the feedback and takeaways shared from the parents in attendance.
What was the most valuable thing you learned?
What is the one thing you will put into practice immediately at your house?
- No tech in the bedrooms.
- Remind myself that controlling my child's tech is NOT a form of punishment - it's my duty
- Monitoring of device usage.
- Safer passwords for myself.
- No technology in the bedrooms.
- No tech in bedrooms.
- Removal of tech from the bedrooms.
- Role modeling no tech in the bedroom and bathroom and at dinner time.
- Restricting cell phone in bedroom and washroom.
- Stricter adherence to time limits for games.
- Set more stringent rules with tablet times.
- No electronics in the bedroom.
- No devices in bedrooms.
- Being stricter about 1 hr before bedtime rule and no devices in bedtime rule.
If you missed the event and would like to hear Paul speak (or want an encore), you can check out his schedule online and reach out to him via Facebook on any dates and locations to get the specifics.
Kids School Lunch - Reminder
Just a reminder that Rose Reisman catered lunches for the St. Cyril community are on
Wednesdays as of January. Please order by midnight on Mondays to ensure a Wednesday delivery. Note that in the event the child is sick, the order can be cancelled until 8am on Wednesday morning.