Given the Governor's extension of the Stay at Home Order until May 4, please note we will continue the following schedule through May 3 and continue to keep you updated through frequent, although not daily, email updates. This is the best way to stay connected to parish liturgies and events. To get added to this list, please send an email to
- The parish office REMAINS CLOSED.
- Messages can be left on parish office voicemail or email email@example.com. Email is the best way to contact us.
- Door #11 is open daily from 9AM-6PM Monday-Saturday and noon-6PM on Sunday to allow entrance for those wishing to pray only. Please note that on Good Friday, the church will be open from 9AM-2:30PM and will be closed Holy Saturday, April 11.
- The school office/building IS CLOSED.
- The church atrium is CLOSED.
- Adoration is CLOSED.
- Please contact Beth Prendi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with regard to funerals and other pastoral care needs/concerns.
- There are no baptisms at this time.
- Livestream Masses will continue to be offered on Sundays at 10am and M-F at 8am; all Masses are recorded so they can be viewed at anytime on our youtube channel.
- Next opportunity for confession is: Saturday, April 18.
All events previously scheduled through May 3, per the national order, will not occur as scheduled. Events that have the potential of being rescheduled will have details communicated as information becomes clear.