Given the Stay at HomeMN order, please note the following:
- The parish office REMAINS CLOSED. Messages left on the parish office voicemail will be checked but email communication will be answered quickest. Staff listing found HERE. The parish office email is email@example.com
- Door #11 is open daily from 9AM-6PM Monday-Saturday and noon-6PM on Sunday to allow entrance for those wishing to pray only. Please continue to follow the CDC and MDH guidelines, see below.
- The school office/building IS CLOSED.
- The church atrium is CLOSED.
- Adoration is CLOSED.
- Please contact Beth Prendi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with regard to funerals.
- There are no baptisms at this time.
- Confessions will be offered (as indicated above through door #11).
- Next opportunity for confessions is Saturday, April 4 at 3:30PM or Wednesday. April 8 at 6:30PM (door #11).
- There will NOT be confessions heard on Saturday, April 4 at 7:15AM (updated 4/1)
- All events previously scheduled through April 30, per the national order, will not occur as scheduled. Events that have the potential of being rescheduled will have details communicated at a later date or as information becomes clear.
CDC and MDH guidelines:
No more than 10 people in the church at anyone time; please be mindful of this
Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people
Do not leave anything in the pews
Wash your hands and cover your cough
If you are in a high-risk group, please stay home
If you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of cold or flu, please stay home
If you have cared for or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please stay home