Last Day News
Tuesday, May 31
- Students should wear their normal school uniform on Tuesday.
- We will have two Awards Assemblies in the gym. We will recognize students in grades 1 to 5 at 9:00 a.m. We will recognize students in grades 6 to 8 at 10:15.
- We will dismiss for the summer at 11:00 a.m. All students should be picked up by 11:15 a.m.
- We will not have cafeteria service on Tuesday.
- We will not have extended day service on Tuesday.
- Each student will receive personalized envelopes with report cards, achievement tests, and other information at the end of the school day.
- Several families still have a balance due from tuition, lunch account, library, or other book fees. We will have statements of balances due inserted into the last day envelope. We do want you to make payment on these amounts right away.
- The office will close at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday for a faculty luncheon. The office will reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday. The office will close at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday.
June Office Hours
The office will be open throughout June from 8:00 a.m. to noon, and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Medication and Lost/Found
Please pick up any student medications that you had registered at our office. Please check the Lost and Found Box - we have many leftover items without name tags.
egistration for 2016.2017
We are receivin
g new registration forms every day. We have computers available to assist you with the registration process and to assist you with the Hope for the Future Scholarship Application. Please call to set an appointment.
Thank you for supporting our school by purchasing Scrip cards. Thanks especially to those parents who are able to help us with weekend sales at church.
The sponsor for the May Drawing is Texas Wine Cellars/Esmeralda Escamilla. Thank you!
Keep up with school events and schedules during the summer. Visit our great new website - all news will be posted there.