SCHOLARSHIP STORY INFORMATION
Win a TOPS for Kids $250 Scholarship
WHO CAN ENTER:
1. A student enrolled in an Arizona private school 2. A parent of a student enrolled in an Arizona private school 3. A graduate from an Arizona private school
*And all entrants must have a current application with TOPS for Kids and have received an Arizona Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship (from any of the four state programs)
HOW TO ENTER:
HOW TO WIN:
• The contest winners will be selected by the TOPS for Kids staff
• The monthly winner must have submitted his or her story before the end of each award month. For instance, only submissions from December are eligible for the December monthly prize.
• The contest will be running from December through May
• Only one scholarship per family is allowed during the contest
• If a graduate is chosen as a winner, the scholarship will be awarded to his/her siblings or dependents
By submitting a story, entrants agree that Tuition Organization for Private Schools can use and publish any and all submitted story content.
TOPS for Kids reserves the right to verify contestant eligibility after announcing a winner. Any misrepresentation will result in disqualification and no prize will be awarded. The prize will be awarded to the runner up for that month.
All winners will be notified via phone and email. Also, monthly winners will be posted on the TOPS for Kids website and the Facebook and Twitter pages.