The following COVID protocols are in place for all Masses.
1) You must register to attend weekend Masses. There is a limit of 180 individuals inside the church. If not registered, you may sit outside or select another Mass to attend.
Registration can be done online via our church website or by calling our Parish Office at (818) 888-8200. Online registration starts on Mondays at 10AM for the current week and closes on Saturday by 9AM or if we reach capacity, whichever is sooner.
2) There is seating outside on the plaza. Please bring you own chairs if sitting outdoors. We will have a very limited number of chairs available. You still need to register for Mass to attend if sitting outdoors.
3) Face coverings are required to be worn during Mass for all people, ages 2-years old and older. Please bring your own.
4) There are NO PUBLIC BATHROOMS available.
5) Entrance into the church is through the main doors only. Exit from the church is through the two south doors on either side of the altar only.
6) Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in the church and on the plaza.
7) Offering envelopes/donations may be dropped off in the baskets on the baptismal font as you enter the church.
8) You must maintain 6’ physical distancing at all times unless members of the same household. The 6’ physical distancing applies to designated seating in the pews, while entering and exiting the church, during the Sign of Peace, and during Communion.
9) Holy Communion will be distributed only by hand. Communion will be distributed at the regular time during Mass and parishioners can return to their seats. Parishioner will be released section by section to receive Communion. Please adhere to the ushers’ instructions.
10) The church will be cleaned after every Mass.
If you do not feel safe or well, please stay home. The Archbishop has extended his dispensation from the obligation to attend in-person Masses.
All services and times are subject to change and weather permitting.
Please check with our church website, Facebook page, and
Constant Contact emails for any updates.