September 25, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tennessee hospital halts admissions after staff doesn't show up
2. CFO of Children's Health in Dallas steps down; 2nd finance leader to leave in a month
3. Best Buy could have $46B opportunity in healthcare: 4 things to know
4. Strong clinical/administrative collaboration is proven to reduce left-without-treatment rates and door-to-doctor times by more than 30 percent.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
6. Methodist Le Bonheur wipes out medical debt for 6,500 patients
7. Sutter's pricing practices under microscope in antitrust case
8. Hospitals, let's see your prices.
Are you ready?
9. Consumers prefer interacting with chatbots rather than humans -- and companies are struggling to keep up
10. Mon Health helps West Virginia community hospital stay afloat
11. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to payer-provider partnerships, but these 6 models have worked for other organizations.
to read the new CFO playbook.
12. Dignity Health agrees to $570K settlement in discrimination case
13. 6 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.