Getting Ready To Record
Publishers are constantly looking for narrators who excel in non-fiction. So dive into the nitty-gritty with award-winning narrator/trainer Sean Pratt to overcome challenges and excel
at your craft. Whether a newcomer or narration pro, you'll receive a wealth of knowledge to start applying immediately to your next non-fiction project.
You will learn ...
- Sean's 3-Step Method for prepping it to record by digging into the text
- The 'TED Talk' concept of narrating non-fiction
- How to "score" the text for clarity
- How to unlock the author's hidden emotions
- The 4 Voices of Non-Fiction
- When and Why to alter the text
- How to create 'Director's Notes'
- And much more!
Plus - Sean answers all your Q&A questions
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Starts at 9pm Eastern / 8pm Central / 6pm Pacific
Click to Register for ...