Happy New Year!
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for 2018. I spent much of 2017 re-tooling the consultancy and have added more to the mix.
This year, I am hitting the ground running to turn my vision into tangible offerings.
I have therefore designated 2018 as the year of How May I Help You? This year is all about adding more of me for you.
This year you can look forward to:
- More articles! I work in a dual space so I will be writing two blog posts each month, one for dissertation candidates, and one for biotech and clinical researchers. And, I am currently a regular guest writer for two online journals in the clinical research space; Clinical Leader and First Clinical Research. Lot's of writing, right? Well, there is so much to write about! Statistics is a very fascinating! Stop laughing.
- I have partnered with some wonderful APA editors and various other support sources, and I now have the resources in place for completing all 5 chapters of a dissertation! Together we can not only get it done, we can get it ALL done!
- Members of my mailing list (if you are receiving this newsletter you're on the list) will be emailed a weekly Stats Grab Bag, which includes advice, links, and useful information that I come across in my work as a statistician. I like to think of it as tiny tidbits from practice.
- Monthly newsletters (instead of quarterly).
- Free webinars will continue to be offered each quarter.
- MORE Live in-person seminars! NEW Live on-line workshops!
I also have a new dog, Cheeto. She is a rescue from the pound and I saved her just in time. What a wonderful pup! She has a chair in my office by the fireplace and watches me work during the day.
She has lots of energy, so if you hear barking while we are on a phone call, it's just Cheeto the Office Dog saying, "Hello!" She's spoiled rotten. But I am thinking of ways to work her into the business to earn her kibble.
Cheeto and I wish you all of our best for a very Happy, Prosperous, and Enchanting 2018!