STATUS OF THE OFFICES OF THE RECORDER OF DEEDS
We hope this email finds you and your family healthy and safe.
The Obermayer Real Estate Team wants to keep you updated and informed as County policies change in further response to the COVID-19 problems:
BUCKS COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS:
- Submitters are encouraged to use Bucks’ electronic recording (“e-recording”) system for land records or powers of attorney documents.
- The Bucks’ Recorder’s Office has suspended its 15 cents/minute fee has been removed for two weeks to encourage on-line searching.
- To sign up for e-recording contact one of Bucks’ vendors:
- Simplifile 800-460-5657 or email: email@example.com
- CSC 866-652-0111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ePN 888-325-3365 or email: sales@GOePN.com
CHESTER COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS:
- The Chester County Recorder’s Office is CLOSED, and not accepting recordings by mail or through e-recording.
DELAWARE COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS:
- The office of the Delaware County Recorder of Deeds is physically closed to the public, but will continue to record documents on a first come first serve basis by mail.
- No e-recording is available and documents only are available through a third party like Datatree.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS:
- The office of the Montgomery County Recorder of Deeds is physically closed to the public and is operating with a reduced staff.
- Montgomery County will continue to record documents received by mail and through its e-recording system using one of its 4 e-recording partners (see Bucks County list above, plus Indecomm Global Services – 877-272-5250 or email: email@example.com)
Plans will be accepted for recording via mail by rolled tube.
PHILADELPHIA COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS:
- The office of the Philadelphia Recorder of Deeds is physically closed and not accepting filings in person or by mail.
- Filings will be recorded only by e-recording through: Simplifile, CSC (see Bucks above) or through Avenu Insights & Analytics - Phone: 800.556.7274 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let any of our Real Estate Team know if we can be of any assistance to you during this difficult time as we are continuing to operate at full capacity to serve as a resource for those businesses and individuals needing assistance to continue operations.