Dear Faculty and Staff,
Governor Charlie Baker today extended the stay-at-home advisory from Monday, May 4 to Monday, May 18. As shared yesterday, the College will comply with the extension amid efforts to impede the spread of the virus in Massachusetts.
Please note the following reminders as we continue temporary remote working arrangements:
- Only individuals approved to be on campus will be permitted access and will be screened by the gatehouse attendant.
- A valid and functioning Assumption-issued identification is required to be permitted on campus.
- Anyone who has been approved to come to campus must come alone.
- If your name is not on the approved list, you will not be granted access to campus.
- If staff require access to campus, contact your Division Vice President, or for faculty, the Provost, the night prior.
- Employees who are feeling ill, exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus, live with someone who is ill or demonstrating symptoms, must not come to campus under any circumstances.
Once again, thank you for your continued efforts to ensure that the work of the College continues amid this pandemic. Your commitment to the College and our students is appreciated.