• Please keep your driveway plowed and sanded
• Please keep a path clear to your fill pipe or tank.
• Plan ahead for inclement weather to make sure you have enough fuel in case the weather prevents us from getting to you.
• Please realize that our fuel trucks may not be able to safely travel on the same roads and driveways that normal size vehicles can.
• Before snowstorms, please make sure all trip hazards are cleared. Our drivers and service technicians cannot see what is under the snow.
• Know when to place a delivery by making sure your oil tank is at 1/4 or your propane tank is at 30%. This will give us time to prepare your delivery for the next time we are in your area.