In our effort to be responsive to the COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, Project QUEST, Inc. is modifying its operational approach and implementing the Project QUEST Business Continuation Plan (PQBCP). The plan enables Project QUEST to continue its daily operations with minimal impact to our partners and to the people who we serve.
The primary goal of the PQBCP is focused on the following outcomes:
- Employee Well-Being - minimize health risks to employees
- Community Well-Being - minimize the risk of becoming a source of transmission
- Situational Preparedness - ensure plans are in place to address employee work/leave issues
- Stakeholder Alignment - ensure plans are in place so business operations can continue
- Coordinated communication - activate routines and tools to communicate to staff, board, participants, stakeholders and partners
The leadership at Project QUEST has been and will continue to monitor the situation via the local channels of communication:
Through the use of technology, Project QUEST will maintain access to services until additional guidance is provided. As circumstances evolve, Project QUEST will adjust its service delivery plan accordingly. Our goal is to ensure that we act as good community partners and protect everyone’s health and well-being.
Project QUEST has been and will continue to be in communication with each of our key stakeholders with specific instructions on upcoming activities, events, and meetings which will be hosted in alternative ways using the best technology practices available.
Thank you for your loyalty to Project QUEST’s mission.