Did you know there are more than 400 sets of outdoor steps in our region containing more than 16,000 eight-inch risers? Join Impact 100 in experiencing our neighborhoods in a way unique to the region -- through urban hikes developed around sets of steps, mini-history lessons, and Impact 100 Grant Recipient updates.
On each StepUp walk or fitness experience, guests will:
- Meet at a central location with 1-3 volunteer "guides;"
- Explore a pre-determined route with various outdoor steps, following social distancing regulations;
- Break twice so people can go at their own pace & spread out;
- Regroup at relevant destinations for a brief history lesson;
- Meet & hear from an Impact 100 Grant Recipient connected to the route.