Schedule for Retrieving Student Belongings +
Returning Books / Technology / Instruments
Families will be able to retrieve student belongings and return library books, technology, teacher materials, and musical instruments to Stillmeadow beginning Friday, June 12.
Dates/times have been assigned by student last name as follows:
Friday, June 12:
8:30 to 11:30 am - Last Name A-C
11:30 am to 2:30 pm - Last Name D-H
Monday, June 15:
8:30 to 11:30 am - Last Name I-L, N, O, Q, T
11:30 am to 2:30 pm - Last Name M, P, V
Tuesday, June 16:
8:30 to 11:30 am - Last Name R, S, U, W, Y, Z
Families are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Report to school only during your assigned window.
- Form a car line along the side of the building (i.e. the car rider lane).
- One adult per family will be permitted in the building; no students, please.
- When directed to exit your car, please proceed to the gym.
- Student belongings will be bagged and placed in alphabetical order by grade and teacher name.
- There will be marked boxes in which to return teacher materials, as well boxes to return library books, technology, and musical instruments.
- Please return to your car as quickly as possible to keep wait times to a minimum.
- All technology (Chromebooks, hot spots, etc.) loaned to families must be returned unless your child received a summer school invitation from the district.