Nursing Homes and Living Facilities have been hit hard by COVID-19 and your organization has faced immense challenges as you work to balance clinical care, regulatory requirements, and the financial impact of the pandemic.
The past few weeks have brought Stimulus and State originated Cash, a continuous flow of information related to the CARES Act packages and other funding options available to assist you. We understand that the number of options can be overwhelming to track and challenging to coordinate.
The Rybar Group is available to do the work for you.
It is important for facilities to develop documentation to support the different sources of funding relief now in order to maintain those funds received. Items to consider include:
- Census reductions due to Lower Volumes at Referral Sources
- Census reduction and additional outlays due to pre-admission quarantine requirements
- Additional expenses for Supplies (PPE and other) and Pharmacy to stock for potential increase in respiratory failure patients
- Time spent by internal staff to address COVID-19 action plans and preparedness
- Activity related to State guidance and related costs
- Physical Plant modifications for Infectious Disease Management activities
The Rybar Group has developed tools to assist you with the collection process and will work to assist your facility in working with the MAC or other regulatory entities on any questions and through any granting or appeal processes.
Our team of experts is available to help you understand your options and to ensure that you are taking advantage of the revenue opportunities that are available, working on your behalf through the entire process.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help: