* Securities offered through LPL Financial Member FINRA/SIPC.
* This newsletter was prepared by Peak Advisor Alliance. Peak Advisor Alliance is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer.
You cannot invest directly in this index.
* The Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged index. Unmanaged index returns do not reflect fees, expenses, or sales charges. Index performance is not indicative of the performance of any investment.
* The 10-year Treasury Note represents debt owed by the United States Treasury to the public. Since the U.S. Government is seen as a risk-free borrower, investors use the 10-year Treasury Note as a benchmark for the long-term bond market.
* Gold represents the London afternoon gold price fix as reported by the London Bullion Market Association.
* The DJ Commodity Index is designed to be a highly liquid and diversified benchmark for the commodity futures market. The Index is composed of futures contracts on 19 physical commodities and was launched on July 14, 1998.
* The DJ Equity All REIT TR Index measures the total return performance of the equity subcategory of the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) industry as calculated by Dow Jones.
* Yahoo! Finance is the source for any reference to the performance of an index between two specific periods.
* Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
* Past performance does not guarantee future results.
* You cannot invest directly in an index.
* Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
* Economic forecasts set forth may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
* Stock investing involves risk including loss of principal.
his information in not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.
* The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is a measure of the average change over time in the prices paid by urban consumers for a market basked of consumer goods and services.
* Harmonized Indexes of Consumer Prices are measures of consumer price inflation that have been standardized across multiple countries based on European Union definitions. A monthly report compiles HICP trends for 16 economies, alongside conventional Consumer Price Indexes (CPI) as measured by national governments.
* To unsubscribe from the Weekly Market Commentary please reply to this e-mail with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line, or write us at 60 Four Mile Drive, Suite 9, Kalispell, MT 59901
t-1541201581?mod=hp_DAY_8 (or go to https://s3-us-west
(or go to https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/peakcontent/+Peak+Commentary/11-
-1541176431 (or go to https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/peakcontent/+Peak+Commentary/11-05-18_WSJ-
11 https://canvas.harvard.edu/files/2761311/download?download_frd=1 (Pages 10, 14-
16; Course taught by Brigitte C. Madrian, https://scholar.harvard.edu/bmadrian/classes/api-304-behavioral-economics-and-
(Pages 262-263, 265)
1AhYQ6AEwAHoECAAQAQ#v=onepage&q=319&f=false (pages 319-320) (or go