TechCelerator@Johnstown Graduation Next Week!
Entrepreneurial and Procurement Specialist
An important component of the recent
initiative, the TechCelerator@Johnstown offers the area’s entrepreneurs, students, faculty members, and emerging tech-startups a one-stop-shop for entrepreneurial training!
On Thursday September 6, 2018, six local entrepreneurs will compete for a cash prize of up to $10,000 which will be awarded at the graduation “pitch” event. A team of judges from the community will make the decision on the winning presentation.
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Cambria Courthouse (2nd Floor); 110 Franklin Street, Johnstown
Networking reception to follow at the same address in the Press Bistro!
Snapshot of the Presenters:
- Vinzeal Wolf’s company, ETAL Transfer Authority, has developed an affordable transportation solution that will run a commuter shuttle from Johnstown to Pittsburgh.
- Travis Lodolinski’s company, Agently, provides automated tools to online businesses that will help them reach and engage with their prospects as well as follow-up after a sale.
- Ryan Kieta’s company, Real Design, is developing a proprietary line of street furniture, PopBench, for use in outdoor venues and “pop-up” locations.
- Matthew Leverknight’s company, Free Feet Shoes, will be producing a line of specialty footwear designed for those who have special needs that require the use of ankle-foot orthotics.
- Tom McConnell’s company, Eternal Remembrance LLC, delivers an easy-to-use, mobile memorial application that provides an innovative way to connect, celebrate and honor your loved ones’ legacy.
- Joshua Barbin’s company, Zion Preparatory Schoolhouse, is creating a talent pipeline in Johnstown that will begin to turn around “brain drain” by helping students develop talent relevant to the local marketplace.
For more information contact Bob Dornich/BF TechCelerator at 814-865-7332 or Jose Otero, Entrepreneurial Coach, JARI at 814-535-8675.