Like most people these days, I'm focusing on continuing my design work from home. I'm still available to help you with a project, and can easily work with you virtually. In fact, I have always enjoyed offering
Here are just a few of the ways I can help you with your space from afar, using Feng Shui design principles:
- Rearranging your furniture
- Suggesting new color combinations - A fresh coat of paint gives new perspective and clears out negative energy.
- Enhance the energy in your space and your life!
Making your home more comfortable can really help during these uncertain times, especially if you are suddenly working from home and trying to find that new routine.
Here's my process:
- You send me photos, floor plans, paint chips, inspiration, or anything else that tells me about your design project.
- I spend time looking through your content and then we hop on a video chat for a full hour (FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom).
- I send you a recap of the suggestions after the chat.
Now, as the world has basically summoned us back into our homes through these trying times, it is most vital that we center ourselves and our families and infuse an atmosphere of hope, joy, and, health. Check out the short
below to learn more about how I can help you.
for a Virtual Consultation today!
I've been running my business for over 25 years, and I'm excited to have my work acknowledged again this year by making the
Top 18 Best Interior Designers list
by Expertise (that's out of 98 designers in Minneapolis!).
I also just got a
published in Minnesota Multi Housing Association's Advocate Magazine - get some tips on creating a welcoming and positive impression on common areas in multi-housing properties.
Speaking of business, I am looking for a designer or home furnishings sales rep to share my lovely 600 square feet of office space. I am located in the Hirshfield's Corporate Office Building across from the International Market Square. Contact me if you or someone you know is interested.
Don't give up on your design visions and goals during this stay-at-home order -
for a virtual design consultation. Hope you are all staying healthy and safe!