WHAT'S HAPPENING FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON -
June 1 to June 6 - Virtual Dress Rehearsal
All classes will be by ZOOM this week at your regular class day and time. This will only be for 30 minutes and it will START AT CLASS TIME - If your child's class is at 3:30pm, your zoom will begin at 3:30pm and will end at 4pm - IT WILL NOT BE RECORDED.
Teachers will review everything you need to know about the following week performance. If you have more than one student in class at the same time and you have only one device, don't worry - the process will be the same for every class/performance time. Choose which ever class you want.
THREE TIPS TO BE PREPARED FOR VIRTUAL DRESS REHEARSAL-
- Wear a Costume (you can wear any costume) - if you don't want to wear a costume - NO stress.
- Set up area where your dancer will actually do the performance
- Make sure your entire body is in the camera
June 8- June 16 - Virtual End of Season Performances
The schedule for each class' performance is in the Band for each Teacher.
Performers - You will have your own Zoom link just like for any class you have done by Zoom during the past couple of months. The Performer zoom link will be uploaded on to Band page and emailed to all families on June 4th. Please pay attention - all performance times will have their OWN link.
Audience Members - Audience members (friends, family etc) may watch the virtual recital through their own Audience Zoom Link (NOT THE PERFORMER LINK). The Audience Zoom Link will be posted on teachers' band pages and emailed to all families on June 4th. Please pay attention - all performance times will have their OWN link.
How will it be different from the Performer Link?
- no audience members will be seen or heard on screen
- Audience members MUST register for the Audience zoom for their dancer's class
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE?
You must have a Zoom account.
- Its Free
- download Zoom this week so you are ready. It is available as an app on your phone or tablet OR at www.zoom.us for a computer.
- If you already have a Zoom account, make sure you complete the Update this week (takes effect June 1, 2020) or your access may be delayed on performance day.
You must be connected to WI-FI or have a hardwire connection to your computer
Have a great attitude about a new experience - the dancers have worked hard so lets support them finishing their season!