- Our Directors met last week and re-affirmed their policy of the Association of acknowledging the "State Stay at Home Order"; Association events and activities remain postponed until further notice by state and county agencies. This Friday, our Governor will address the next phase of the State Re-opening.
To Better Service Members During The Transition
- If you need product, call Patty at (530) 272-2627, ext. 2 and place your order for pick up at the association. Kathy Hinman will be in the office Tuesday & Thursday 9am - 2pm.
Wed. Marketing Session Deadline Tomorrow at Noon -
Log onto MetroList and enter your a new listing, not previewed since March 1, onto the Nevada County Tour.
When: May 6, 2020 08:30 AM
Meeting ID: 533 382 663 Password: 326695
You can can also register in advance for this meeting and place it on your calendar to click & sign in:
C.A.R. Mtgs This Week
- Log onto car.org and go to Learn & Thrive tab, scroll down to meetings, click on virtual meeting schedule-you can register to attend a special Risk Management Session tomorrow Chaired by our very own Debbie Krogman. Guest Speaker: Gov Hutchinson w/the latest legal update.
Click Here to Access and Register for the Zoom this session and more
- Remember to view the daily updates on the carcovid website at
o get the latest on FAQs, forms, free classes and the relief for REALTORS just released through the State.
Hot-Topics Shared at Kathy Hinman's AE Session w/C.A.R. Staff Today
- UPDATED: Eviction Moratorium Chart: Its purpose is to provide an overview of the most relevant sources impacting the legal right of a landlord to evict a tenant and a tenant’s right to remain in a property during the states of emergency declared as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting California. You can find More Information Here [updated on May 3].
- UPDATED: Relief FAQ for Brokers: In a notice published Thursday, April 30, the IRS announced that expenses paid with forgiven PPP loan proceeds cannot be deducted from a business’ 2020 federal income tax statement. If you have already applied for and/or received a PPP loan, please be careful not to deduct expenses paid with forgiven PPP loan proceeds from your 2020 federal income taxes. If you have not yet applied for a PPP loan but were considering applying, please consult with a CPA or other financial professional to determine if obtaining a PPP loan would still be financially beneficial for your business. You can find More Information Here [updated May 1].
- ZOOM ACCTS PROVIDED TO ASSOCIATIONS: The Free Zoom accounts being utilized by AEs on behalf of local associations under C.A.R.’s main account are extended through September 30th
LAST NEWS OF THE DAY -
to check your contact information on the Draft REALTOR Member Roster Sheet. If any of the information is incorrect, please contact Patty@nevadacountyaor.com with the appropriate data.
Diane Spooner, 2020 President
Nevada County Association of REALTORS