Dear ASHE Community,
The proposal submission system for #ASHE2019 is now open! You can visit the
to review the Call for Proposals and begin working on your submission(s). This includes proposal submissions for our ASHE Council Pre-Conferences as well.
Remember: The proposal submission deadline is
Thursday, April 18 at 11:59 PM PST
A few reminders about what's new this year:
- Proposals cannot exceed 1,500 words (excluding references, tables, etc.)
- Authors of research and scholarly paper proposals now have an opportunity to indicate if they would like to be considered for a session without a discussant.
- Authors can now submit "Performance, Visual, and Digital Scholarship" proposals.
How to Volunteer
The quality and success of the #ASHE2019 conference is contingent upon the service and participation of our members. We hope that you will consider volunteering as a reviewer, chair, and/or discussant.
- You can find more information about these roles in the Call For Proposals (page 28).
- To volunteer, log-in and then select the volunteer option.
- If you have any questions about volunteering, email Leslie D. Gonzales, #ASHE2019 Program Chair.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the ASHE Office at
or call (702) 895-2737.
Thank you and best of luck as you write up your proposals!
Leslie D. Gonzales, Ed.D.
2019 ASHE Program Chair