Quarterly SUD Provider Forum- Wednesday April 6, 2022 @ 2 p.m.
This quarterly SUD forum is open to providers and other stakeholders who would like to learn more about issues SUD providers are facing and initiatives designed to increase access to SUD services. Registration for this online Zoom forum is required and the information is on our webpage.
Topics for the April forum include:
- Counting Bed Days- Understanding when to submit Continuing Authorization or Concurrent Authorization requests
- Facility Bed Counts- what to count, why it matters, how to correct errors
- Provider Network Map- Information about map and data displayed
- Involuntary Commitment- Questions/Concerns about guidance
- Debunking Medicaid Myths- Medicaid does not require members to go to detox to enter a residential program and more
- Open for Questions
Quarterly Utilization Management Report posted
In accordance with HB21-137, data is collected from all MCEs quarterly and compiled into a utilization management report. The report for the third quarter of demonstration year one (covering the time period from July 1, 2021- Sept. 30, 2021) will be posted on April 1, 2022. This quarterly report and all previous quarterly reports are on the Regulatory Resource Center and a link to this page is on our webpage.
The HCPF webpage titled Ensuring a Full Continuum of SUD Benefits is being updated. As of April 1, 2022, there will be a new look for the Provider Network list and there will be a new and interactive SUD Provider Network Map that displays the locations of all SUD providers enrolled with Health First Colorado displaying address, ASAM Levels of Care the facility is Licensed to provide, Facility Bed Capacity and the MCEs that the provider is currently contracted with. We are continuing to add more user friendly content and guidance and welcome suggestions about things you would like to see on the webpage. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas.