Trauma informed community building, begins to define, discuss, and address trauma and the lasting impact it has on our communities. It explains why our communities (usually in urban areas) are having challenges with thriving.
- October 18th – 19th - Motivate: Participant Centered Interviewing Skills & Moving the Needle: Planning and Implementation for Sustainable Outcomes
- November 9th - Future: Addressing Urban Youth Violence
- November 16th - Unity in the Community: Successful Collaborations and Collaborative Principles
- December 7th - Mindful Neighborhoods: Trauma Informed Community Building and Leadership
- December 14th - Community Tactical Solutions: Community Policing, Policing Community