Dear Camp Lakeshore Families,
We have recently received exciting news that we can open our Camp Lakeshore programs at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness! We plan to launch on June 15th with limited capacity but with the same great camp experiences, including weekly themes, dress up days, opening & closing ceremonies, craft activities, science, music, sports, great food options, and more! We are excited to offer traditional day camps and tennis camps as well as a half day camp option. We have a huge outdoor area to utilize for camp programming and will also use area outdoor parks. Most activities will take place outdoors, but we will have specific indoor spaces reserved for a break from the weather.
We have several announcements to make pertaining to safety in our programming and registration. Please review the details below:
To ensure the safety of our participants, team members, and LSF members —
- In compliance with the governmental camp requirements, all groups will maintain 10 or fewer campers. Our team of counselors will remain with the same group weekly. Weekly registration is required of all campers to ensure we maintain this safety measure.
- Groups will include mixed ages, but we will work to keep them within a similar age range.
- Campers will practice social distancing. Campers must wear masks. Campers must provide their own water bottles and only use the touchless water bottle fillers available in the Club.
- All food and snacks will be provided by LSF.
- Field trips and swimming will not be offered until allowed by local government guidelines.
- Campers must attend camp in good health. If any COVID-19 symptoms present, the child will be isolated, and a parent will be called to take the child home. We are requiring members and team members to complete a health acknowledgment form online PRIOR to coming to the club, which confirms that you will not come to the club if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 and that you will comply with policies intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please do not come to camp if you are experiencing the following:
- Signs of a fever or a measured temperature of 100.3 degrees or greater within the past 24 hours. We will take temperatures of campers upon entrance to camp each day.
- Cough or trouble breathing within the past 24 hours.
- Have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 (except for health workers taking care of patients with COVID-19).
- Have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by your doctor or a local public health official.
Registration details for Camp Lakeshore 2020 —
- Our camp program will run at limited capacity, which means that registration will be available on a first come, first served basis. All campers must complete a new application on the Camp Parent Portal.
- Weekly registration is required of all campers to ensure we maintain safety measures.
- Camp options available include:
- Full Day Traditional Camp (Weekly) – 9:00am-3:00pm
- Half Day Traditional Camp (Weekly) – 9:00am-12:30pm
- Full Day Tennis Camp (Weekly) – 9:00am-3:00pm
- Half Day Tennis Camp (Weekly) – 9:00am-12:30pm
- We are currently not offering a pre camp or after camp option, as we work to understand the need of our members. If you are in need of pre camp and/or after camp, please email us at LPCamp@LakeshoreSF.com. As we understand demand, we will work to provide this as an option.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. All payments previously made for the 2020 camp season will be applied to your purchase. All registration is nonrefundable. No discounts will be applied to these purchases. Date adjustments will not be available.
- It is our goal to be as fair and professional as possible with programming that was previously booked. We ask that all parents complete the “Financial Preferences Form for Summer 2020” form in the CampMinder Parent Portal – we are allowing several options for those who have previously paid for camp. This form will include all details and allow you to select how to manage your account.
We are currently running operations with a very limited team of administrative staff. It is our priority to launch our new camp programming and ensure safety for all campers, team members, and members. Once our team is up and running at full capacity, we will be able to complete further administrative tasks, process credits, provide a bit more flexibility and expand our services. In advance, we thank you for your understanding as we try to resume more normalized operations.
We look forward to welcoming your camper to join us this summer!
The LSF Camp Lakeshore Team
Please see additional details
about our services and programs offered in Phase 3, including one-on-one training, outdoor group classes for adults and kids, as well as opening of our Harvest restaurant!