All summer camps for incoming freshmen and current students scheduled to begin the week of July 6th are postponed until further notice. The IHSA has still not received clearance on their Stage 2 Guidelines despite the fact they were sent to the IDPH on June 17th. Our camps were scheduled based on the suggestion from the IHSA that we would move into Stage 2 on June 29th. Unfortunately, that has not happened. As soon as we receive the approved Stage 2 guidelines from the IHSA and clearance to resume contact days, we will finalize our policies and procedures and communicate them along with the new camp start dates.

In the meantime, the Stage 1 voluntary strength and conditioning workouts can continue. Coaches will communicate any changes to the workout schedule to their teams. All students attending workouts must still follow all policies in place for our Stage 1 workouts.

We apologize for any inconvenience the rescheduling has caused. Please know we are equally as frustrated as you that we have not been able to resume our summer contact days. We will continue to provide updates as we have them.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!


Tim Chandler, CMAA
Athletic Director