Still Time to Register
The New York State Council of Churches, Pace University Land Use Law Center and Goldstein Hall Attorneys at Law is pleased to announce we are moving the Who is My Neighbor Seminars online for the summer. From the comfort of your home (or the beach) this will be a great opportunity for you to:
1. Explore how your house of worship can reach out to your community
2. Take necessary steps to position your house of worship to use its property for mission
3. Understand your neighborhood and land use laws and how to advocate for change
4. Counter Not in My Backyard to create inclusive neighborhoods for all
5. Meet with organizations offering pre-development and development dollars and learn how to apply for those dollars
6. New case examples of small and larger projects.
Put the above dates in your calendar and plan to attend even if you went to one of the in-person sessions and want a refresher and new information.
Seminars Held: June 30, July 7, 14, and 21 9:00 – 11:00 AM
These are free to attend, with registration. Find all the details and a link to register, at the NYSCOC