Summer Reading 2020
All listeners and readers are invited to join the Acton Memorial Library's Summer Reading Program, which begins Wednesday, July 7, and runs through August 28.
All reading counts—any time spent independently reading, reading as a family, or listening to audiobooks. Kids can read whatever they would like to.
This summer we will be signing up and tracking Summer Reading using Beanstack website and app. The Beanstack app is available from the major app stores if mobile logging is your preference.
How To Sign Up
- To register go to: https://actonmemorial.beanstack.org
- Click on "Register an Individual or a Family".
- We recommend families registering multiple young children register as a "Family" which allows parent/caregiver easy access as an individual to all their child/children's summer reading logs, but older children can register as an individual if that is your family's preference.
- You will then add the "Adult Information" as well as your child's information under "Reader Information" (you will be prompted to add additional "Readers" for each of your children later.
- You will then be given the option to register for the reading program for your child's group.
- You will then be asked if you would like to register another child
Questions? We are here to help!
If you have questions about
the Summer Reading Program, please email the Children’s Department at