Dear Riordan Families,
We hope that you have been well during this time.
We are excited to announce that we are allowed to start some summer athletic activities with certain restrictions and guidelines.
- Our intention for these workouts is to provide an opportunity for your student to reconnect with their teammates and coaches after such a long time away.
- The workouts are entirely voluntary and are not required to participate in a sport for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Even if your student hasn't participated in a Fall Sport in the past, we encourage them to think about joining a team.
Sports Offered and Start Dates
We will be offering these workouts for Fall Sports only:
- Men's and Women's Cross Country - Monday, June 22
- Football - Monday, June 22
- Women's Volleyball - Monday, June 29
These dates will include all grade levels, except for incoming freshmen interested in football. We will be including freshman football players and other sports in July.
To participate in the workouts, you must do the following by
Friday, June 19 at 4:00 pm.
You and your athlete will be contacted by the head coach of the sport your student wants to participate in. The coach will provide more details about the workouts and expectations.
If at any time you have questions, please feel free to reach out. We are very excited to start working with our students and to have them back on campus!
Mr. Bob Greene and Mr. Jay'Sen Morris