We are very pleased with how the reopening of Barclay Downs Tennis has gone. With your help, we continue to feel the environment we have right now on our courts is safe and fun for everyone. Please keep in mind the following information:
- We still do not have the water coolers on courts or benches on courts. Please bring your own water.
- Courts are completely booked with kids camps weekdays, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- The week of July 13-16 has a Ladies Camp 6-8 p.m., so there will only be two open courts during that time for member play.
- Kids camps go back to our normal full and half-day schedules the week of June 29. Remember to get in touch with us ASAP if you want to do any camps. Things are a little tighter than they have been in prior summers.
- The Fourth of July Adult Round Robin is canceled this summer.
We hope summer is going well for everyone and look forward to seeing you on the courts.