Registration for Summer Private Lessons
June, July and August
(This is best viewed on a computer)
When? Sunday, May 16th 9:00am-12:00noon
(After 12noon, we’ll be back at the pool to take registrations)
Starting May 17th registrations may be made over the phone.
Where? In person at our Event Center Haynes Hall
What? Parents may register up to 12 Private lessons, once a week. 6/7-8/28
Instructors? Joey, Kai, Luke, Martha, Shawna, Eric
Private lesson details
- All lessons are one instructor to one student for 30 minutes, age 3 to adult.
- Private lessons are offered M, T, W and Th from 4-6:30pm and Sat morning from 9am-noon.
- Single private lessons are $45+tax
- 4 pack saves $10 and is $170+tax
- No semi-private lessons are available at this time unless approved by the aquatics director. Both students must be at the same level so an assessment is required prior to registration for a semi-private lesson.
- The governor has removed the 6 foot distancing for swim instructors so we are now able to teach beginner level swimmers without a parent in the water.
Tips for a smooth registration
Download this registration form and fill it out ahead of time.
- Check your calendar prior to coming up to the registration table so you know what days and times will (and will not) work for you.
It’s helpful to have a 2nd preference if your 1st choice is already full.
- We will have 2 payment stations, one at Haynes Hall and one at the pool. (Cash & Card accepted, no checks please)