A Dark Night in the Garden
Watch our Kidz Worship leader, Ann Locke read the story,
A Dark Night in the Garden.
It will be available Sunday morning on the church app or on the website, livinghopealliance.org under sermons.
Discuss the story with your family.
- Jesus found it important to pray to His Father especially in difficult times. Jesus prayed, We must pray. Make a list of things you are thankful for and prayer requests for your family and others. Pray together with your family.
- In today's story Jesus said, "I trust you Papa. Whatever you say I will do."
- What was God's will for Jesus?
- Was Jesus reluctant to follow God's plan?
- Was Jesus obedient to God's Plan? How was He obedient? (died on the cross taking the punishment for our sins)
- During the coronavirus outbreak, how are you being obedient to God? (praying for others; encouraging friends; being obedient to our parents; loving our siblings;, etc.)
Our story today is found in Mark 14:32-41; Luke 22:39-45;
Lloyd-Jones, Sally., and Jago.
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
. Grand Rapids, Mich. : Enfield: Zondervan, 2007.