June 3, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Supreme Court sides with hospitals in multibillion-dollar payment dispute
2. Oklahoma Heart Hospital to pay $2.8M to settle false-billing allegations
3. 17 recent hospital, health system executive moves
4. Improve efficiencies, streamline processing, and achieve savings with KeyBank automated accounts payable solutions.
to read the case study.
5. Massachusetts hospitals stockpile $1.6B in offshore accounts, nurses say
6. Federal proposal would change medical debt collection rules
7. Michigan hospitals to take a hit under state's new auto insurance reform law
for this upcoming webinar to learn where automation can do the most good in the revenue cycle.
9. CommonSpirit's net income more than doubles to $500M
10. 'I don't think it is safe': Physicians raise concerns as Tennessee hospital struggles to stay afloat
11. To learn how Cleveland Sight Center saved thousands with automated payment options,
download this free white paper
12. From cleaners to the top exec, the average salary for 30 hospital jobs
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.