May 31, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. Orthopedics in ASCs: The key trends to drive success in 2019
2. SurgCenter building orthopedic ASC, its 5th Michigan facility - 3 details
3. Cardiologists warned UNC Children's of heart program issues
4. Now Playing: Regent Surgical Health
taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders toward innovative ambulatory solutions.
6. 350+ ASCs with total joint replacements | 2019
7. New Mexico hospital opening 3 ASCs - 5 insights
8. 10 must reads to improve your ASC supply chain.
to read the roundup.
9. Key details on revenue for ASCs in large chains - most at $5M-$10M
Tennessee hospital to lose Medicare contract
11. 5 strategies to improve ASC billing and collections
12. The future sustainability of independent gastroenterologists.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.