See below for 5th grade yearbook cover design contest!
5th graders! Do you want your artwork on the front cover of Sussex Avenue’s 5th grade yearbook? Well, if your entry is one of the winners of the 2019-2020 5th Grade Yearbook Cover Contest, it can be! All you have to do is follow the rules listed below, and turn in your entry to the main office by
the due date.
Sussex Avenue School 5th Grade Yearbook Cover Contest Rules:
1. The artwork has to be the original work of the 5th-grade student.
2. All artwork must be vertical on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
3. Only one (1) entry per student.
4. Your art must include the school name and school year: “Sussex Avenue School”
5. Do NOT use any copyrighted images or trademarks from the internet in your
6. When creating your artwork, be careful that your artwork does NOT have eraser
marks, smudges, unwanted pencil marks, and so forth, since the scanner will copy
the artwork as is. If you are coloring the background, white areas should NOT be
7. Use any medium to create your artwork, but it must be scannable. Make it
8. Please write your first and last name and homeroom teacher with pencil on the back of your artwork before submitting.
9.Artwork must be turned into the main office by Monday, March 9th
10. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
11. The winner will be announced on Thursday March 12th .
12. Questions? Contact Melissa Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org