1. 7 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. University of Virginia Health System sued thousands of patients over medical debt, put liens on homes
3. Sutter Health faces class-action lawsuit over pricing: 4 things to know Full story
4. How to improve collections and keep patient payments safe. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CIO keynotes Edward Marx, Daniel Barchi, Shafiq Rab, MD, Michael Reagin, Andrew Rosenberg, MD, Lisa Stump, Jason Joseph, Patricia Lavely, and Sony Jacob at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Space is limited! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Telemedicine company CEO pleads guilty in $424M fraud scheme Full story
7. Time is running out to stall Medicaid DSH cuts Full story
8. Charles Colvin, Baptist Health's VP of Revenue Strategy, knows a thing or two about sustainable success across the hospital and physician payment cycles. He's ready to share his tactics, process improvements, challenges and triumphs with you. Learn more
9. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
10. Illinois healthcare exec accused of falsely billing BCBS Full story
11. How Mosaic Life Care created a scalable, digital-first experience that increased self-service payments and patient satisfaction. Click here to attend the webinar.
12. 9 hospitals, health systems launching telehealth services Full story
13. University Hospitals gives patient $2K courtesy refund after concierge service cancellation Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.