1. Sutter Health reaches surprise settlement in antitrust case Full story
2. Ascension to sell 2 Wisconsin hospitals Full story
3. Turf war erupting over MUSC's expansion Full story
4. Envision Physician Services' dynamic emergency medicine care model brought balanced staffing and improved throughput to a partner facility, reducing LWOT rates by 35%, from 0.78 to 0.5. See how.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Tenet says bankrupt Pennsylvania hospital owner needs to pay up Full story
7. Catholic Health offers buyouts to employees amid declining revenue Full story
8. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Tower Health cuts jobs at 2 hospitals Full story
10. Boston strong: Safety-net hospital raises $450M, defying expectations Full story
11. From supporting admissions to improving transitions of care, learn if medication management best practices can drive improvements at your hospital in this upcoming webinar.
12. Amazon's $72B healthcare opportunity: 3 ways it could expand
13. Feds charge pain clinic chain's owner in $38M billing fraud case