Member accounts are now available that you can access remotely. You can establish a credit balance at the snack bar as well as view daily purchases and payments. This is a secure site.
To establish a credit balance before arriving at the snack bar, complete the following:
- Log on here. Your user name is your member email registered in the BD database on bdswimclub.com, and the password is barclay. Change your password once you log in.
- At the top of the screen, select OnLine Payments.
- Select new credit card.
- Complete the card information. The Holder Name is the name that will be on your account.
- Enter the amount you would like to put on your account (no minimum; limit is $100).
- Click Pay Now to make a payment and establish the credit balance.
When you establish a credit balance, it takes effect immediately. Save this link for future use. If you want to establish a small credit amount as your child is going to the pool, you can. And you can track the spending as well.
Note this credit balance is for your entire family, not individual members or children. All family members will be connected to your balance, and the credit will show under the name under which the credit was established.
In-person credit card swipes at the snack bar are also accepted to establish a credit balance.
Personal checks are also accepted.
Whole dollar bills will be accepted, but please be aware that no change shall be issued in order to eliminate cash transfers. All change amounts will be placed on your member account as a credit.
As in previous years, we prefer that no tab remain at the end of the season. If any tab remains this year, we believe that it may be able to deduct from your annual dues, but we will not be able to return any cash.
This is a brand, new system and inevitably will have a few kinks. Please be patient as we work through the processes.
We are looking forward to a great summer. Let us know if you have any