This new certification pathway is designed to help bridge the gap between auction school and getting up and running as an auctioneer professional in Texas. Completion of each course will provide acknowledgement & certificate for each course: TCAP BUSINESS, TCAP MARKETING, TCAP OPERATIONS (take in any order).
The following 2 courses take place prior to the 2019 Annual Convention and Championship in Waco, TX:
Business Fundamentals Intensive
8:30AM-5:30PM - JUNE 6
- Mike Brandly - Business Plan, Business Setup, Contracting, Negotiation , Q&A
- Chris Scotti - Start up Financial Expectations & Capital
- Aaron Traffas - Technology Boot Camp for Start Ups
- Hard Knocks Panel - New and Experienced Auctioneers Share Insight
Marketing At All Angles: Self, Client, Online
9:00AM-6:00PM - JUNE 6
BONUS: Each student will receive: free headshot during lunch, free business cards & magnetic car sign.
- Aaron Traffas - The Role of Your Website in Marketing - Company & Events
- Liz Anderson - Ad and Marketing Trends
- Beth Rose - Sales & Marketing Strategies, Building Clients, Communication Skills
- Brent Graves - Prospecting, Closing & Role Play
- Marketing Panel - “What worked for us” and Q&A
**If you took the Business Course in 2018, you have priority to take the Marketing Course. Space is limited.