Me: Well, thanks for asking! While I can take up a tremendous amount of your time let me provide you with what I believe is most important for you to consider when making such an important decision.
1. Public auctions allow for competitive bidding in real time. It is an equal playing field for all customers - not first come first serve and we sell EVERYTHING in one day in a matter of hours.
2. We are licensed and regulated by the State of Texas - they are not.
3. We are insured, bonded, and do not use temp labor for our auction events.
4. We do not purchase assets at our auctions for personal use or to "flip" for profit.
5. I can provide you references from clients going back to the 1970s.
6. We charge less commission, no up front costs, and handle all transactions - credit card, wire transfer, checks and accept the risk associated with them.
7. We collect sales tax and follow the law to the letter.
8. We have certified appraisers on staff and catalog writers who are experts in what they do.
9. We have Realtors in our firm who can handle the real property transactions as well.
10. And above all else - We want your business and will provide you with professional service beyond reproach.
Now, ask me anything you would like so I can help you make the best decision...
Caller: Renee, can you meet us in the morning to sign a contract?
Heirs, protect your investments! Do your research and hire licensed professionals. Only at auction...