Air Tractor and Transland are proud to support Operation S.A.F.E. fly-in to be held in Texas.
APRIL 12-13 | OLNEY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (ONY)
Operation S.A.F.E. clinics offer aerial application operators an opportunity to have
their aircraft analyzed for spray pattern uniformity and droplet size before the start of the spraying season.
Pilots and operators can obtain a precise picture of their aircraft's aerial spray pattern and receive
on-the-spot recommendations to improve performance and mitigate drift.
The Texas Operation S.A.F.E. clinic activities will include:
* Liquid pattern testing
* Operation S.A.F.E. program certification
* Application Technology program (available for CE credit)
The testing is free. National Agricultural Aviation Association members
are eligible to receive the BASF Incentive of up to $225.
The Texas fly-in is an all-day, first come-first served, come-and-go event.
Dr. Dennis Gardisser, of WRK of Arkansas, will administer the Operation S.A.F.E. clinic.
Air Tractor will provide a free lunch for attendees
* Tours will be available of the Air Tractor aircraft manufacturing facilities
* Ground transportation is provided between Wichita Falls and Olney during the Texas Fly-in
* Event hotel is Homewood Suites by Hilton, in Wichita Falls, Texas