2021 Session 1 Adult League/Fun League team registration is now open. This includes the following team categories:
- 18+: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.0 -- 2 singles, 3 doubles
- 40+: 3.0, 4.0 -- 1 singles, 4 doubles (State Championships are 1 singles, 3 doubles)
- 55+: 3.5, 4.5, 9.0 -- 3 doubles
- *Fun Leagues (18+): 3.0, 4.0
*="Fun Leagues" have reduced format (1 singles, 2 doubles), no advancement possibilities (State Championship, etc.), and do not impact NTRP ratings. They're for players who aren't served by Session 1 Adult league, but still want organized USTA play January-March.
- You play the age category you qualify for on Dec. 31 for all of 2021. (An exception: players in 18+ must be at least 18 on match date.)
- Your NTRP ratings will not change for 2021. You may play up one level (3.5's can play 4.0, e.g.)
- All play is indoors. Court fees have not changed for 2021. (See the bottom of our Announcements page for fees.)
- Registration is open now!
- December 16: Initial Roster Deadline/ (To be included in the schedule, your team must have the minimum needed to field a match on that date.)
- January 4, 2021: play begins.
Do you want to play, but don't have a team? Contact us! Let us know your age, rating, and interest, and we'll find you a team!