Mixed/Fall League Registration Open!
Mixed league got squeezed out by the pandemic to create space for Adult and Combo leagues. But you told us last spring you'd still like to see it, so we decided to run it concurrently with Fall League.
Mixed League: Three courts of doubles with 1 man/1 woman with combined NTRP ratings of 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 or 10.0, in age groupings of 18+, 40+, and 55+. New Local League Coordinator Tara McGuire will be coordinating this league this year (see below).
Fall League: 1 single, two doubles courts (except 55+ which is 3 doubles) per match. The usual NTRP ratings and age groups are supported. This league is a "fun league" -- results do not feed USTA NTRP ratings, and there's no possibility for advancements. (This is the time to "play up" and get some good competition and experience!) Jennifer Dunn will be coordinating Fall League this year (see below).
Dates (for both leagues):
- Thursday, August 20: Registration Opens
- Monday, September 21: Initial team roster deadline
- Monday, October 5: play begins
- Friday, December 18: pay ends
There are a few caveats.
- Mixed and Fall Leagues match counts will be lower to accommodate Fall League and general pandemic player fatigue.
- There's no possibility of advancement this year (State, Sectional, and National tournaments have been cancelled).
All play is indoors at our private clubs. Court fees are $13.50 for three doubles (Mixed, 55+ Fall League), $16 for 18+/40+ Fall League).
if you're wanting to play. We love to hear from you!