Session 1 Registration Now Open,
Initial Roster Deadline Dec. 15
Session 1 includes the following leagues:
- 18+ 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.0
- 40+ 3.0, 4.0 (Remember: this league's matches are now 1 singles, 4 doubles!)
- 55+ 3.5, 9.0 Combined
- 18+/3.0 and 18+/4.0 "Fun" league (reduced format, results don't count towards ratings - click here for more)
Be sure to check
(login required) for your 2019 NTRP Ratings before selecting a team. Yes, they're out!
Adult League play is by team -- contact your captain for a team #. (Don't have a team? See below!)
Initial Roster Deadline Saturday, Dec. 15.
All teams must have enough registered players to field a match.
- 18+: 8 players (2 singles, 3 doubles)
- 18+/3.0, 18+/4.0 "Fun" league: 5 players (1 single, 2 doubles)
- 40+: 9 players (1 single, 4 doubles)
- 55+: 6 players (3 doubles)
Don't have a team?
Want to become a captain?
It's not too late!
Be sure to attend our Wednesday, Dec. 5 Captain's Meeting, 6:30 PM, TC Library. If you can't make the meeting, many of the resources mentioned/distributed there will be made available to the TACK website's
CAPTAIN'S CORNER page
. Resources will include Excel management templates, phone apps available for communications, and other hints and helps. But hurry! Team formation deadline is in two weeks!
Indoor USTA Match Court Fees Update
The following are court fees for all Adult (including "Fun" league) and Fall League indoor matches (note adjustment):
- 18+: $15.09 + tax = $16.00
- 40+: $13.68 + tax = $14.50 [this new adjustment comes from the change in format for 40+: 1 singles, 4 doubles = 9 players]
- 55+: $12.74 + tax = $13.50
Saturday, Dec. 1:
Adult League Session 1/"Fun" League Registration open, new NTRP ratings released.
Wednesday, Dec. 5, 6:30 PM:
Captain's Meeting/New Captain Training (Tates Creek Library)
Saturday, Dec. 15:
Adult League Session 1/"Fun" League Initial Roster Deadline; last day of Fall League.
From Jeffrey Jones: "Don't have that handy iPhone USTA App? I feel your pain. I track my match rosters/results in my e-calendar. I upload match dates automatically (
contact me for how!
), and record the rosters and results there as things happen. No paper!"
Jeffrey Jones is the president of TACK, and a former techno-geek in education