18+/3.0 and 18+/4.0 Players:
TACK Heard You!
Many of you expressed concern that you wouldn’t have an opportunity for competitive play during Session 1, and we are pleased to announce that we will be offering a
“Fun” league for you during Session 1!
This league will be almost indistinguishable from Regular session 1 league play, except
- Fun league will only play 3 courts, rather than the 5-court Regular session
- Participation in the fun league will not qualify you for tournament participation (but we will have prizes for Fun league participants)
- Fun league play will not contribute to your ratings calculation.
As a reminder, REGULAR ("Adult") Session 1 runs January-mid March, and includes...
- 18+: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.0
- 40+: 3.0, 4.0
- 55+: 3.5, 9.0 Combined
You are still eligible to play on “Regular” teams for which you qualify, so you can still work on improving your rating outside of the Fun league, if you’d like. We encourage you to play on multiple teams!
- Registration for both Regular ("Adult") and Fun leagues open Saturday, December 1
- Initial Roster Deadline for team formation is now Saturday, December 15.
- Projected Schedule Release is Friday, Dec. 21, though that is tentative.
- Match play begins Monday, January 3, 2019.