Havdalah will be live and in-person, by preregistration only, on
Saturday, August 22
In consultation with our TBE Medical Advisory Committee and the leadership of Temple Beth-El, we are happy to welcome back members to our first in-person congregational experience since the pandemic began.
We invite you to register to join us for Havdalah on Saturday, August 22, 8:30-9 p.m. The service will be held in the backyard of the Feldman home (adjacent to the TBE parking lot).
*Only members who complete the registration form and receive confirmation will be admitted to the service.* Of course, services will continue to be streamed live for those who do not attend in person.
For your safety and the safety of others, the following guidelines are in place for this event:
- Anyone who has been diagnosed, is in the same household or in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days is not permitted to attend.
- Anyone experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, including but not limited to a fever, loss of smell or taste, etc. is not permitted to attend.
- Those with underlying health conditions and older adults are strongly advised from attending.
- New York State has mandated a 14-day self-quarantine for anyone who has returned from visiting abroad or designated states outside of New York. If you have returned from abroad or such a state in the last 14 days, you are not permitted to attend.
- No children 3 years old or younger may attend.
- All attendees must wear a mask and cover their mouth and nose for the entire time they are on the premises and follow the direction of clergy and ushers.
- No bathroom facilities will be available.
- Attendees are to enter the service space through the TBE parking lot only.
- Attendees are not to congregate prior to the service or arrive earlier than 8:15pm. Attendees are to leave the premises immediately following the service.
In the event of bad weather, this service may be canceled and accepted registrants will need register again for any future events that have space limitations.
By completing the registration form, you are attesting to the fact that you and all members of your family/party agree to the terms of this waiver.