Supporting TCC During this Critical Time
If you are able to continue to support TCC financially during this difficult season, we thank you for your generosity. While some ministry expenses are reduced as we move to virtual services and programming, we still have fixed costs associated with the building, we need to invest in some new equipment and technology and we want to continue to pay our staff (the largest line item in our budget). The Staff and the Finance Committee are committed to exploring areas and ways to take cost cutting measures if necessary.
People have asked about the best ways to give. Listed below are options. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact Aimee Mury, TCC’s Contributions Clerk, at
- Give through your bank’s online bill payment service:
Contact your bank or other electronic bill payer service directly to set up your gift. There is no charge to you or TCC for this service. You may use the following information to create an account with your bank:
- Biller Name: Trinitarian Congregational Church
- Biller Address: 53 Cochituate Road, Wayland MA 01778
- Phone: 508-358-7717
- Number: General Fund (church & missions)
- Account: *If your bank requires an account number, use 00000. It should do the trick!
You may use your debit or credit card or bank checking to give on-line using the simple, secure button below. Please note TCC incurs a 2.65% fee for every credit/debit card donation made, a .90% fee if the donation is from your checking account plus a .35 cent fee per any transaction. When you donate in any of these ways we hope that you consider adding an extra 3% to cover bank processing and transaction fees charged to TCC.
- Text: You may text “TCCWayland” to 73256 and you will automatically receive a text response with a link to complete your on-line gift (via credit/debit card or checking account). Please note that the fees listed above also apply to donations made by text.
Thank you for your continued support of TCC during this unprecedented time.